Military / RCMP Relocation
Are you looking for an approved Real Estate Agent who services CFB Borden & its military personnel. I am a registered supplier for the Integrated Relocation Program administered by Brookfield Global Relocation Services (Brookfield GRS). As a IRN/DND approved supplier, I will make you and your search a priority while on your House Hunting Trip (HHT). I am an approved supplier to the DND and RCMP IRP program, officially called Brookfield Global Relocation Services.
When moving to Angus/Borden I will:
- Contact you by phone or email to ascertain what you need and what you want in your new home
- Assist you with hotel and car rental selection for your house hunting trip (HHT) if requested.
- Work only with you during your HHT so you receive the attention you need to find your new home
- Assist you with selection of a DND approved lawyer and home inspector
- I know that house hunting trips are short and require quick decisions. I have helped numerous families make these moves and am organized to make the process an easy one for you.
When moving out of Angus/Borden I will:
- Contact a REALTOR® in your destination city who will provide you with the services outlined above for members moving to Angus/Borden. In many areas I personally know the REALTOR® and have worked with them in the past.
- Provide you with a completed market analysis of your current home’s value
- List your home on the MLS® system of the Barrie & District Real Estate Board as well as the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Assist you if requested in selection of a lawyer to complete the transaction
- Negotiate an Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Forward all necessary paperwork to your lawyer
- Keep in close contact with you during the selling process, closing date and thereafter.
- Maintain contact with you through my regular newsletter
Note: The service providers recommended by me (eg. Lawyers, Home Inspectors) are approved suppliers to the DND and RCMP IRP program and are in compliance with the DND IRP and RCMP IRP.
The Brookfield Integrated Relocation Program is a unique program that provides government entities which include the Government of Canada, the Canadian Forces and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police with increased flexibility and assistance to relocation Members/Employees to new work locations. The IRP aims to make relocation easy and efficient, centralizing the administration of a relocation with a single contractor, Brookfield GRS.